Denver Skin Care Doctor Endorses Clarisonic
The warm Denver sun often leads to a fulfilling lifestyle in the outdoors, which could include many things – gardening, playing catch with the kids, barbecuing, or exercising. No matter the activity, you’re bound to wash your face each night and morning. But how clean does this leave your skin?
In the summer months, cleansing your skin is the first step in any skin care ritual. Unfortunately, your typical face wash leaves behind dirt and grime, which traps oil in your pores. The build up of dirt in the skin can damage its appearance and health. The longer you spend without a Clarisonic cleansing, the more you prevent your skin care products from working the way they should. You’re also getting the most out of the product due to how much better they absorb when the brush is used.
What is the Clarisonic Skin Care System?
The Clarisonic rids unwanted dirt and grime from your pores. When you place the brush head on the surface of your face, its patented sonic frequency moves more than 300 times per second. Another words, it gently, yet thoroughly removes 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than washing with your hands.
The Clarisonic Skin Care System leaves your skin looking smoother, making you look younger, naturally. After use, skin care products are more effective because they’re able to penetrate the skin better. A Clarisonic cleanse reduces oily areas, dry skin patches, and helps with blemish-prone skin. You can even use it twice a day and even in the shower!
Before Using Your Clarisonic Brush
- Make sure to charge your device for at least 24 hours because first use. After this initial charging, you device is good for 20-30 uses before you need to charge again.
- All of the Clarisonic cleansing brushes are waterproof, which means you can use them in the shower, tub, or at the sink without avoiding contact with water.
- If you wear makeup, be sure to remove all of your eye makeup by hand before getting started.
- Wash your skin and the brush head.
- Gently tap the brush head to remove excess water.
- Liberally apply Clarisonic cleanser directly to your skin or directly onto the brush head. If you don’t have any Clarisonic cleanser, use any non-abrasive cleaning product.
Using Your Clarisonic Brush
- Push the on/off button to turn on your device. If your model has multiple speeds, then choose the one that’s right for you.
- Start the cleansing cycle at the forehead and gently over your skin, using a small circular motion for 20 seconds. While doing this, make sure to keep the brush head flush to your skin. Also, don’t press too hard because it will keep the motion and reduce the brush’s effectiveness.
Forehead before Cleansing with Clarisonic
Cleansing with Clarisonic (left) vs. Cleansing manually (right)
- Continue cleansing your face by moving on to the chin and nose area. We suggest spending 10 seconds on each.
- Then, move on to your cheeks, spending 10 seconds on each.
- The cycle is now finished, and depending on your model, the brush will automatically shut off.
After Using Your Clarisonic Brush
- Rinse your skin with warm water and follow with the preferred skin care routine.
- Be sure to wash your brush head with warm water after each use.
Treat Your Skin Well
You’re most likely washing your face with your hands, which are filled with dirt. After all, you’ve been gripping your steering wheel, cleaning up after the dog, and shaking hands with strangers. Sonic cleansing is skin care for the future. It’s the natural way to clean all skin types, in just 60 seconds. You can even clean skin that is affected by complicated conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, and acne.
For more information on the Clarisonic Skin Care System or to purchase a Clarisonic Skin Care System, call Colorado Skin and Vein today at (303) 683-3235. Also, make sure to check out our SkinMedica products.