Colorado Skin & Vein is excited to announce that we are the first office in Denver to offer Jeuveau™, also known as #Newtox.
Not only is this the first product that can compete with Botox, in head-to-head trials it has often outperformed Botox.
Here’s everything you need to know about this exciting new advancement:
- Evolus, the company behind #Newtox, has worked on perfecting the formula since 2012. The Newport, CA-based company was built by the makers of Botox with over 20 years of experience
- Jeuveau™ (pronounced Jū vō) comes from the French word “nouveau,” which means “new” or “modern.”
- The formula is FDA approved and has been thoroughly tested in over 2100 patients across 5 clinical studies, including a head-to-head study against Botox.
- Jeuveau™ works the same way Botox does: by temporarily quieting nerves from activating facial muscles. The result is an improvement in the appearance of frown lines.
- This product was developed specifically as an aesthetic-first and only product. That means that this formula is optimized for treating fine lines and wrinkles.
- If you are a regular Botox user, you will be able to seamlessly transition to Jeuveau™.
- Our providers are highly trained injectors with over a decade of experience. We know how to get you the best, most natural results possible.
- The only difference you’ll be able to notice is the price! We have partnered with Evolus to offer Jeuveau™ at the best rate possible. We also offer tiered pricing, so the more units of #Newtox purchased, the more you save.
- With the partnership between Colorado Skin & Vein and Evolus, you will see a truly different patient experience, not just another injectable treatment.
Whether you’re a regular Botox user or have been thinking about trying it, but have still have questions, the Jeuveau™ launch is a great time to see how #Newtox can help stall the hands of time. Call our office today at (303) 683-3235 and schedule a consultation with one of our expert providers.