The price you pay for microneedling depends on the area you want to treat and the skin condition you wish to address. The average cost of SkinPen® microneedling varies from $100 to $700 per session, with the neck, face, chest, and hands being the most common treatment areas.
About SkinPen® Microneedling
Microneedling is a minimally-invasive procedure that aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and pigmented areas. It works by using the FDA-approved SkinPen® tool that causes micro-punctures to the skin, triggering the body’s latent rejuvenating potential, encouraging the skin to express itself more youthfully. Patients at Colorado Skin & Vein experience increased collagen and elastin production, giving them a more vibrant, healthy-looking skin tone.
Average Cost for Microneedling Treatments
The average cost per microneedling session is around $425. However, the price that you pay may vary considerably from this figure.
Patients who want to target smaller regions typically pay less than this, while those who want to target large areas pay more. For a full personalized quote, schedule a consultation with Dr. Verebelyi and the team.
Factors That Influence Microneedling Costs
Here’s a rundown of some of the factors that affect the price you will pay for microneedling at Colorado Skin & Vein.
- The size of the treatment area: The larger the skin area you want to treat, the more the treatment will cost.
- The type of skin condition you want to treat: Treating conditions such as wrinkles or extensive acne scars tend to need more attention and product.
- The number of sessions you get: While you will see results after a single session, most microneedling patients need several visits to experience the full benefits. Recommended session amounts range from 3-6.
Sometimes, your doctor will recommend the treatment if you have extensive scarring or a skin condition causing your concern. Please note that microneedling is a cosmetic procedure, meaning insurance companies won’t cover it.
Request a Consultation
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our highly trained staff members at Colorado Skin & Vein will reach out to your promptly to schedule your appointment.
Benefits of Microneedling
Microneedling comes with a host of benefits. These include:
- Target multiple skin conditions: Microneedling is a generic technique, allowing patients at Colorado Skin & Vein to use it to target numerous skin concerns, including large pores, acne scars, age spots, sun spots, reduced skin elasticity, fine lines/wrinkles, and uneven skin texture.
- Minimal downtime: Microneedling is a minimally-invasive procedure that only causes microscopic damage to the top layer of skin cells. This feature of the treatment means that patients can return to their regular schedule immediately.
- Reduction in skin blemishes: Microneedling results in a visible reduction of acne scarring by speeding up the healing time and allowing for quicker skin cell turnover.
- Affordable: Compared to invasive procedures, such as a facelift, microneedling is relatively inexpensive.
Quick procedure: Microneedling sessions usually only take 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
Take the Next Step
To request your microneedling consultation with us, please call (303) 683-3235 or fill out our online contact form today. Colorado Skin & Vein serves Englewood and the greater Denver, CO area.